How to Get Rid of Chest Acne
Acne is among the most common skin issues that people encounter today. It affects people of all ages, whether in their teenage years or adult years. Indeed the question how to get rid of chest acne is quite common. People get chest acne due to various reasons. Some of those reasons include:
- Unhealthy Diet– Maybe you don’t realize it but when you consume unhealthy foods, there is a greater chance that your skin will become clogged in the process.
- Sleep Deprivation– When you are not able to sleep properly, chances are that your skin will not recover. When the skin does not recover, there is a greater chance of the appearance of more acne.
- Too Much Stress– The more stress you have the more acne will appear.
While chest acne is not as visible as facial acne, it is still uncomfortable especially when one is wearing clothes that are a little bit tight. Read on to find out some of the most effective natural remedies for chest acne.
How to Get Rid of Chest Acne:
Home Remedies for Chest Acne
The effectiveness of oatmeal in getting rid of the chest acne comes from the fact that it can absorb the oil left on the skin. Additionally, it can clean the dirt left over after cleaning the pores.
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice and honey with cooked oatmeal.
- Rub the paste on the affected chest area and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Cinnamon and Honey
Cinnamon can effectively get rid of acne due to its anti microbial properties that help in removing the bacterium that causes acne. On the other hand, honey acts as an antibiotic so the two are mixed together to make an excellent combo.
- Wash the chest area so that it can become clean and dry.
- Mix honey and cinnamon together to make a paste.
- Place the paste on the chest area then leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off completely then let it dry.
Chest acne is effectively cleared by lemon juice because of its acidic nature. Lemon can clean the dirt left on the pores for a long time.
- Cut the lemon into two then use the open part to rub the chest area that is affected with acne.
- Leave the lemon juice on for just a few hours.
- Thoroughly wash the affected area.
- Do this for about 2 to 3 times a week.
Baking soda is used by those looking to exfoliate their skin. It helps in making sure that the pores are thoroughly opened. It also contains some anti inflammatory properties that help in reducing the amount of acne.
- Make a mixture of baking soda with a bit of water.
- Place the mixture on the affected area.
- This is left for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Do this about twice a week.
Other than the fact that egg whites gives the skin the various nutrients and minerals it requires, it can also effectively get rid of those scars left behind by already healed pimples.
- Get an egg then separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Whisk the egg whites so that they can become fluffy.
- Place the mixture on the face.
- You can opt to add it layer after layer as each one of the layers dries out.
- Use a soft clean cloth to pat dry the area.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a commonly used home remedies. Apple cider vinegar is able to balance the level of pH of the skin. When the skin’s level of alkaline is okay, it will not be easy for bacteria to penetrate through the skin.
- Prepare one teaspoon of the apple cider vinegar.
- Put it on a cotton ball then rub it on the skin
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes then clean it using fresh water. You can leave it overnight if you are able to.
Sometimes the simple answer to the question how to get rid of chest acne is Apple cider vinegar
Maybe you are not aware but your toothpaste can effectively get rid of chest acne. Other than the fact that it can help clean the teeth, it has micro bacterial properties that can also help in getting rid of the bacteria that causes acne in the chest area.
- Put the toothpaste on areas affected on the chest before you go to bed at night.
- Make sure the application is thorough and let it sit overnight.
- Rinse it off in the morning with cold water.
- Do this daily until the acne completely dries out.
Take note that toothpaste can be rather irritating on the skin, it is therefore important that this treatment be used sparingly, using the correct technique.
More ways of how to get rid of chest acne
Aloe Vera has soothing properties that enable it to effectively deal with itchy acne. Additionally, aloe Vera can also be used to get rid of acne scars that appear in the chest area.
- Make several pieces from an Aloe Vera leaf.
- Extract Aloe Vera gel from the leaves and place it on areas affected on the chest.
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes.
- Make sure the aloe vera dries up.
- Do this twice daily.
Tea Tree Oil
As an antiseptic tea tree oil can naturally clean the pores. It can also kill the bacteria that cause acne.
- Get a drop of the tea tree oil then put it on the area affected on the skin.
- Rub it a little then leave it to dry.
- Do this procedure about thrice a day.
A lot of people are familiar with the Fenugreek seeds. However, fenugreek herb can also be used to get rid of the chest acne. Its anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties can help in curing chest acne.
- Mix fenugreek herb with clean water to form a paste.
- Place this paste on the affected area of the chest and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Use warm water to wash your face after.
- Do this for about 2 or 3 times every day.
Chest acne is a lot common than most people think, yet the common treatments used for getting rid of face acne do not usually work. How to get rid of chest acne is usually a common question from most people worried and seeking answers from this conditions. That doesn’t mean you have to put up with an ugly chest caused by different forms of acne. It simply means you need to start using the right treatments for the particular kind of chest acne. The above are the most commonly used natural remedies for chest acne that you can try at the comfort of your home.